This page has moved to a new address.

Christmas greetings

lime doodle: Christmas greetings

8 October 2010

Christmas greetings



Just a quick post to show you a card I combined two challenges for - Colour Throwdown # 113 and Sweet Sunday Sketch # 87. The colours are bit unusual for Christmas I know, do you think it works?



Well I may be missing in action for a few days. Here in Scotland the children are breaking up from school for a weeks holiday and we are hoping to see some family and have a few days away. See you when we get back!

Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI fancy flourishes, WMS teeny trees
Ink - SU! pale plum, chocolate chip
Card - PTI vintage cream, dark chocolate, SU! perfect plum
Paper - PTI bitty dots basics
Dies - Spellbinders create a flake
Stickles glitter glue

12 Comments:

At 8 October 2010 at 10:52 , Blogger Keva said...

Woweee!! What awesome colors! I totally have to play. I think it's a great card and I love it for Christmas. I think it DOES work for that. Just lovely! Have fun on holiday. :)

 
At 8 October 2010 at 11:35 , Blogger Laurie said...

Debby this is absolutley gorgeous! I love that sparkley flourish and the snowflakes are fantastic! We will miss your posts! Have a great holiday!

 
At 8 October 2010 at 11:41 , Blogger LeAnne said...

Waaaah....I want this set, I want that image, I want to be in Scotland. This is just beautiful..I wouldn't want to send this off, it's too pretty. I would just sit and look at it! Thanks for playing with us this week!

 
At 8 October 2010 at 13:45 , Blogger Kay D said...

Gosh, I think this is just a FABULOUS Christmas card- I love those colors!

 
At 8 October 2010 at 13:46 , Blogger Carla S. said...

Beautiful card! I love the sparkly flourish and layered snowflakes! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown!

 
At 8 October 2010 at 17:49 , Blogger Aimes said...

Firstly, have a lovely holiday! I'll miss your posts!!!
Secondly, Oh My! What a gorgeous and elegant Christmas card! So very pretty!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 9 October 2010 at 00:51 , Blogger Kara said...

great card! enjoy the time away:)

 
At 11 October 2010 at 04:18 , Blogger dpkennedy said...

Beautiful! I love the sparkly flourish and the bold snowflakes! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

 
At 11 October 2010 at 08:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, does work - just lovely !!

 
At 11 October 2010 at 21:16 , Blogger Karen B. said...

This is gorgeous! I would never have thought these colors would be perfect for the holiday but they are! What a beautifully detailed card.

 
At 13 October 2010 at 01:47 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

Does this work??? Really, Debby.....this is fantastic! I love non-traditional color schemes in there along with traditional ones! Your snowflakes are soo pretty layered like that. I am in LOVE with the WM Teeny Tree sentiments....I got to use my set this weekend!

 
At 20 October 2010 at 04:26 , Blogger Jen Carter said...

Gorgeous!! I love the snowflakes and am especially enjoying the colors you chose for them! Such a beautiful color scheme!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home