This page has moved to a new address.

Cold turkey

lime doodle: Cold turkey

8 November 2010

Cold turkey

Well I have had a fabulous time with my sister visiting for a week and then visiting my husbands family for a long weekend. However, I feel like I have been going cold turkey with a few things that are important to me. I haven't been at my craft table in nearly 2 weeks! Added to which our visit to family this weekend meant no Internet access and virtually no mobile access either!! Unbelievable! I am now on our way home - writing this from my phone, and am looking forward to making something as soon as possible. As soon as I do I will post here. Thanks for bearing with me during my absence. I now have a lot of respect for bloggers who manage to set up posts before time away from their blogs!

Debby

4 Comments:

At 8 November 2010 at 18:23 , Blogger Keva said...

lol..we've all missed you, Debby! :)

 
At 8 November 2010 at 20:13 , Blogger Laurie said...

We HAVE missed you! Can't wait to see some new creations!!

 
At 8 November 2010 at 22:22 , Blogger Sue Ann said...

Looking forward to when the turkey is warmed up ~~~

 
At 9 November 2010 at 09:21 , Blogger June K said...

I've missed seeing your creations.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home