This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Trigger

lime doodle: Tuesday Trigger

28 December 2010

Tuesday Trigger


As soon as I saw the Tuesday Trigger on Moxie Fab I knew I wanted to have a go! The stripes just spoke to me. I thought the colours looked fun without being too young IYKWIM. I grabbed cardstock in similar colours and adhered widths of each colour along a strip of white card. Keeping it very simple and with a "text speak" sentiment I felt this card would be great for a friend's teenager.



Debby

Supplies:

Stamps - PTI birthday bash sentiments
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Card - PTI melon berry, spring moss, summer sunrise, SU! poppy parade, brilliant blue, bashful blue

13 Comments:

At 28 December 2010 at 12:52 , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is totally fabulous Debbie! Oh I just love the clean and graphic feel of this! Great job!

 
At 28 December 2010 at 14:30 , Blogger Stephanie said...

Debbie this is so perfect!!! CAS style that is just perfection!

 
At 28 December 2010 at 15:43 , Blogger Cristina said...

I love this! The text-speak sentiment is the perfect complement to the design, too. Awesome.

 
At 28 December 2010 at 16:12 , Blogger Helen F. said...

Ohhh, so bright and cheery for a CAS style card - love it, Debby :o)

 
At 28 December 2010 at 21:16 , Blogger Valerie said...

Gorgeous simplicity!

 
At 28 December 2010 at 23:58 , Blogger Glynis said...

This is a great Graphic card! I love the punchy feel of that stripy band. Had a look around and really enjoyed your creations. Will definitely be back soon to see your latest projects :O)

 
At 29 December 2010 at 03:06 , Blogger Debbie Gaydos said...

Really cute, so bright and fun!

 
At 30 December 2010 at 13:54 , Blogger Laurie said...

Adorable!!

 
At 30 December 2010 at 14:47 , Blogger Sarah said...

Fabulous way to use those stripes.

 
At 30 December 2010 at 22:12 , Blogger Keva said...

That's brilliant! I love it.

 
At 31 December 2010 at 14:20 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

I love how you've mimicked the mitten colors exactly! Perfect!

 
At 2 January 2011 at 10:20 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, this is SO clever! You rocked the less is more moto!!

 
At 3 January 2011 at 14:08 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debby! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home