This page has moved to a new address.

Back soon ....

lime doodle: Back soon ....

27 January 2011

Back soon ....

My blogging is a bit sporadic at the moment, for which I apologise. However, as of next week i am hoping to have something to blog about. You see tomorrow I'm off for a craft weekend with 2 great friends. The clothes (minimal) are laid out on the bed upstairs, the stash (lots) is starting to pile up downstairs and I'm just hoping my PTI parcel arrives before we head off! The Dad's are all prepped with who to take where, when etc. So as off tomorrow morning I'm clocking off and heading out. I am sooooooooooo looking forward to it!

Debby

4 Comments:

At 27 January 2011 at 16:14 , Blogger Nancy L. said...

good for you and have tons of fun :)

 
At 27 January 2011 at 17:36 , Blogger Keva said...

Ooh, have fun!!

 
At 27 January 2011 at 18:13 , Blogger Cristina said...

I want to go!!!! That sounds awesome.

 
At 28 January 2011 at 20:04 , Blogger Laurie said...

Have so much fun Debby!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home