This page has moved to a new address.

Spring card and gift card holder

lime doodle: Spring card and gift card holder

12 April 2011

Spring card and gift card holder

Well heeeellllooooo! Anyone still there? Sorry to not have called by here recently, but the post holiday to do list kept me away from my stamps for longer than I'd hoped.

There's an old UK TV advert which says something like "does what it says on the tin", well our holiday was just that! Sunshine, pool, beaches, books and a bit of exploring - just what we wanted, just what we needed, just what we hoped for and just what we got!! Anyway, I guess you are here to see some pictures. I needed a card and gift card holder for a friend's birthday. The gift card holder is in line with Moxie Fab's challenge. In addition, the weather here has been unusually warm and beautiful, so I went for a spring feel, which so happens to fit with A Passion for Papertrey's current challenge. Two challenges in one!

So here's the card which I based on this one.


Here's the gift card:


And here are the two together:




I'm keeping it brief today as I still have a mountain to achieve and 3 kiddos to keep me company. Not that I'd have it any other way, but a few more hours in the day would be nice!

Debby

12 Comments:

At 12 April 2011 at 22:06 , Blogger Aimes said...

Oh it's so lovely to browse around your blog again, Debby! Sounds like you've had a fab holiday - I'm jealous! LOL!
What a super pretty card and gift card - love the coordination of them both!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

 
At 12 April 2011 at 22:23 , Blogger Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Debby!

Love these that you created! The patterned paper works really well with this card and giftholder! Love them, really wonderful!

Hugs, Wendy

 
At 12 April 2011 at 22:35 , Blogger Amber said...

really nice set! I love the combination of the pattern paper with the bold flower and sentiment!

 
At 12 April 2011 at 23:08 , Blogger Diane Jaquay said...

SO bright and cheery, love these!!!

 
At 13 April 2011 at 00:54 , Blogger Keva said...

Debby!!! I've missed coming here! LOVE the card and gift card holder. The patterned paper looks just lovely. I am glad you guys had a great time on holiday.

 
At 13 April 2011 at 01:07 , Blogger Jen W. said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a fab holiday but also very glad for your return. :) This set is so cute and I love that patterned paper on the bottom.

 
At 13 April 2011 at 02:30 , Blogger Janelle said...

Great design! Love the blue at the top, the patterned paper at the bottom... the scallops, the flower, the baker's twine... The set is perfect!

 
At 13 April 2011 at 13:17 , Blogger Laurie said...

Debby this is gorgeous! I love the patterned paper at the bottom! So pretty!

 
At 13 April 2011 at 14:05 , Blogger Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Debby! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Card Holder Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

 
At 13 April 2011 at 15:53 , Blogger Sanne said...

Great cards in some yummy colors!

 
At 13 April 2011 at 17:35 , Blogger Amy Kolling said...

I love love love this card Debby! Did I say love? The colors are exquisite and that pattern paper....I've got to have me some of that!

 
At 22 April 2011 at 13:37 , Blogger Rae said...

; ) God bless you. You are a REAL mom! Love your card duo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home