This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 58

lime doodle: case study challenge 58

22 September 2011

case study challenge 58

This is my second post today, so please scroll down to see my There She Goes project.

Are you ready for another CASE study with the fabulous Julie Lacey as our muse? I certainly know I am! Here's this weeks inspiration.


A classic colour combo of red and brown, die cut focal point and sentiment strip, ribbon, twine, text paper ..... I used all of these pieces of inspiration from Julie's card and then put my own CAS twist on it.


Supplies: Stamps - Stampin' Up clearly for you; Ink - Stampin' Up early espresso; Card - Stampin' Up early espresso, Papertrey Ink rustic white; Paper - Making Memories ledger paper pad; Ribbon - Stampin' Up real red; Punch - Stampin' Up word window; Dies - Spellbinders squares; Twine - Stampin' Up

I used text paper as my main layer then added a bold stripe ribbon, scrunched up with a bit of twine, a square focal point panel with a layered sentiment panel on top and of course Julie's signature layered mat.


Pop by the rest of the Design Team to see more projects inspired by Julie.

Chupa (owner)
Amy
Andrea
Clare
Cristina
Debby - that's me!
Jean
Julie
Teneale
Teresa

Have a fabulous day!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 22 September 2011 at 12:09 , Blogger Julie said...

Wow Debby - I absolutely love this! I'm soooo into anything "newsprint" right now, and you rocked this one!

 
At 22 September 2011 at 13:12 , Blogger Lynn said...

Debby, An absolutely beautiful card. Lov the ribbon, text and your design So CAS and gorgeous!

 
At 22 September 2011 at 14:14 , Blogger Cristina said...

Perfecto! I look forward every week to seeing what you've come up with, and you never disappoint!

 
At 22 September 2011 at 17:32 , Blogger Brandi said...

Wow! This is so pretty and clean! Love it!

 
At 22 September 2011 at 23:14 , Blogger Teresa Kline said...

luv the bird image....super sweet...hope your weekend is awesome!

enjoy *~*

 
At 23 September 2011 at 00:24 , Blogger Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely beautiful creations Debby!

 
At 23 September 2011 at 02:54 , Blogger Andrea Ewen said...

Oh, wow, Debby! The mostly neutral palette is just the perfect background for that striking red ribbon! Simply gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home