This page has moved to a new address.

paper smooches guest designer week 3

lime doodle: paper smooches guest designer week 3

21 September 2011

paper smooches guest designer week 3

This is my third post for today - please scroll down for my There She Goes and Lil' Inker Designs projects.

Wednesdays in September mean that I get to share more Paper Smooches goodness with you! I can't believe that this is my third week as Paper Smooches Guest Designer. I'm having such fun with these stamps!

My idea for today stemmed from the piles of pumpkins for sale at Halloween. I don't know of any pumpkin patches in the UK but the pumpkins are always piled up at the supermarkets. I got to thinking that the pumpkin that gets picked must be thrilled to be taken home in tiny hands to be included in the Halloween festivities!

This is pretty much a one layer card apart from the purple mat. I created a couple of masks for the cute little pumpkin from Halloweenies and then started piling them up! I used another mask for the spiders webs along the top. I love that spider overseeing the proceedings! The sentiment is from Vegtastic.
Wow, so I suppose that next Wednesday is my last week as Guest Designer. Hope to see you then!

Supplies:

Stamps - Paper Smooches Halloweenies
Inks - Memento tuxedo black
Card - Stampin' Up elegant eggplant
Copics - 0, YG25, YG93, Y21, Y32

9 Comments:

At 21 September 2011 at 14:21 , Blogger Elena said...

So, so cute! I've loved all of your paper smooches creations!

 
At 21 September 2011 at 15:39 , Blogger Emily Leiphart said...

Eeee, how super duper cute, Debby! I love what you do with Paper Smooches stamps!!

 
At 21 September 2011 at 17:42 , Blogger daisy said...

what a lovely card

hugs
daisy

 
At 21 September 2011 at 18:15 , Blogger Sara&Eva said...

Lovely!!! you are our inspiration :)

 
At 21 September 2011 at 19:19 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this card, the pumpkins are adorable!

 
At 21 September 2011 at 21:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable card! really love it!

 
At 22 September 2011 at 01:30 , Blogger Ida said...

How adorable! This is just a darling card.

 
At 22 September 2011 at 13:06 , Blogger Alina said...

Wooow! Soo adorable! Love it!Soo cute!

 
At 23 September 2011 at 00:35 , Blogger Lisa Lara said...

This is so darn clever Debby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home