This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 66

lime doodle: case study challenge 66

17 November 2011

case study challenge 66

Oh I am so loving the inspiration from this month's muse at CASE study, Kryssi Ng! I mean just look at this stunning, scene!
I took the idea of foreground elements with a die cut label at the top. Of course at the moment, as I work on my Christmas cards, my foreground elements had to be seasonal. Sorry about that - only a few more weeks to go!


Supplies: Stamps - Practicing Creativity Designs retro christmas, Papertrey Ink labels basics; Inks - Archival ink sepia, colorbox cranberry, Versacolor evergreen, pinecone, winter green; Dies - PTI labels

Isn't this little rudolph the cutest!



Now we have some DT news - the lovely Julie Smith is stepping down from the team. We will miss you Julie! Julie leaving opens a space on the team and we have the fabulous Julie Lacey joining us! Please pop by and give her a big CASE study welcome! 

So here's the new look DT why not go and see how Kryssi inspired them.

Amy
Andrea
Clare
Cristina
Debby - that's me!
Jean
Julie - our newest teamie
Teneale
Teresa

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 18 November 2011 at 01:17 , Blogger Karen B. said...

When I designed that set I never knew how cute the reindeer would look with googlie eyes! This is adorable!

 
At 18 November 2011 at 01:41 , Blogger Julie said...

LOVE this, Debby! Your reindeer is adorable!

 
At 22 November 2011 at 02:16 , Blogger Mynn xx said...

Oh, how sweet!!! LOVE your color choices--and your Rudolph is perfect! :) LOVE this!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home