This page has moved to a new address.

lil' inker designs and CPS

lime doodle: lil' inker designs and CPS

26 February 2012

lil' inker designs and CPS

Lil' Inker Designs are joining up this week with Card Postioning Systems! Here's my take on the sketch:

Pin It
Supplies: Stamps - Lil Inker Designs of the heart; Inks - Versafine smoky gray; Card - Stampin' Up basic gray, Papertrey Ink rustic white; Paper - My Mind's Eye follow your heart be happy; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs of the heart, flags and tags

And here's the sketch:

There's a lot more layers on this card than is usual for me :) but I tried to keep things clean with some unadorned layered die cuts and a simple sentiment.


I am really enjoying my new patterned paper pads, I hope you're not bored of seeing them yet LOL! But seriously, hexagons, grey stripes, grids, dots ........

Hope you've had a good weekend. I'll be back tomorrow :)

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 26 February 2012 at 12:52 , Blogger Catie Cuddles said...

I loooooove those papers.. So beautiful. Lovely card.

 
At 26 February 2012 at 13:15 , Blogger Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I just love these papers...the honeycomb pattern is fab! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 254!!

 
At 26 February 2012 at 13:25 , Blogger Lynn said...

I love those papers and happen to have them too...so your showing me awesome ways to use them too! Gorgeous card!

 
At 26 February 2012 at 14:18 , Blogger Sherry Eckblad said...

Such a beautiful card and I love the papers. Just the perfect card for this challenge.

 
At 26 February 2012 at 15:51 , Blogger Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debby, those papers are stunning!

xx

 
At 26 February 2012 at 18:14 , Blogger Jennie said...

Love those papers Debby and fabulous design. Great job on the sketch and thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

 
At 26 February 2012 at 19:31 , Blogger Denise@DigiHaven said...

Great card and I love the colors. That's a lot of layering but you've perfected it. There's a lot of texture and visual interest without being overdone.

 
At 27 February 2012 at 00:02 , Blogger Linda Beeson said...

Isn't that sweet! Adorable use of the CPS sketch and I have to say, I love those papers.

 
At 27 February 2012 at 18:35 , Blogger Lee said...

Oh so soft and sweet!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CPS!

 
At 27 February 2012 at 20:33 , Blogger Lori Craig said...

Love the beautiful, clean look to your card (and your photography is lovely!) Thanks for sketching with us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home