This page has moved to a new address.

case study challenge 93

lime doodle: case study challenge 93

31 May 2012

case study challenge 93

It's Thursday and here on the blog that mean's it's time for another CASE study challenge! I am so pleased this month has 5 Thursdays in it as that means we have one last chance for a beautiful card from Aga. How about this splatterific card to get you inspired! While we are on the subject is it spatter or splatter? Or is it a UK/US thing. I'm tempted to use splatter but I see spatter more often. They seem to mean the same thing to me! Anyway, here's Aga's card


Oh  there's so much to CASE in this card! I kept most of the details - splatter background, flower, circle die with sentiment, mat layer ...... Here's my card:




I'm not too good with the spattering/misting so cheated with a Stampin' Up stamp which did the job for me LOL.

I'm going to link this card up to Hero Arts monthly challenge - the colour aspect and to Moxie's spatter challenge too :)

Please pop by the rest of the crew to see their take on Aga's card 
Supplies: Stamps – Hero Arts hooray, my happy, poinsettia & berries, Stampin’ Up french folliage; Inks – Versafine onyx black, Amuse bermuda, grass, Hero Arts butter bar; Die – Spellbinders circles

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 31 May 2012 at 07:21 , Blogger aaga said...

I like the colours and their simplicity. :) Thanks for sharing, it's inspiring!

 
At 31 May 2012 at 10:42 , Blogger Lynn said...

100% Gorgeous. The pop of yellow makes me smile! Such a cheery card.

 
At 31 May 2012 at 14:07 , Blogger Wida said...

You did it again you crafting genius you!!!!

 
At 31 May 2012 at 14:09 , Blogger Cristina said...

Gah-jus!!!! [<That's supposed to read as a very emphatic "gorgeous"]. I love that stamped herringbone/chevron.

 
At 31 May 2012 at 15:01 , Blogger aaga said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 31 May 2012 at 15:03 , Blogger aaga said...

OK, I wanna try this, though I'm not sure about the splatter thing as I don't have any tool for it. :-/

 
At 31 May 2012 at 19:08 , Blogger Aimes said...

It's splatter for me, Debby! And this card is splatter-ific! :D
Hugs!
x

 
At 31 May 2012 at 19:17 , Blogger Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Cool CASE! The splattering has me a bit stumped! Might try and figure something out!

 
At 31 May 2012 at 21:49 , Blogger canadian_liner said...

Debby, I think the spatter/splatter is kind of like the inflammable/flammable thing--they mean essentially the same thing. But I'm with you in your preference for splatter, because while you can have a splat, a spat it something entirely different! (my background is linguistics--can you tell). ANYWAY! I covet your splattery background stamp! And lovely card, colour, composition, as ever.

 
At 2 June 2012 at 02:08 , Blogger Christina said...

Perfection! I just love the soft aqua splatters.

 
At 2 June 2012 at 14:37 , Blogger Vicki Dutcher said...

Hi Debby [ insert wave]

Love your splatter effect -- very soft and subtle. Great pop of yellow too - Great CASE!

 
At 4 June 2012 at 19:23 , Blogger Suzanne Russell said...

Hi Debbie, coming to you from CASE Study-love this card. You always nail the challenge with your clean and simple style and great eye for design. thanks for always inspiring me to stretch my skills!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home