This page has moved to a new address.

trick or treat

lime doodle: trick or treat

28 August 2012

trick or treat

And there I was thinking that when the children went back to school I'd have more time! I'm now in major clear out mode which is probably a result of the house being an absolute bomb site for the 8 weeks of the summer holiday. That and we've been reallocating rooms to new functions and generally wiping the slate clean in certain areas.

Anyhow, moving on :) The start of the new school term always has me turning my mind to autumn and the upcoming holidays. So I thought I'd experiment on some Halloween treat containers. Although Halloween isn't widely celebrated in the UK our neighbourhood likes to be an exception to the rule and we have over a hundred little visitors to our door. Of course I do like to inject a little craftiness into my treat bags :)




I loved this mummy from There She Goes Hauntingly Delightful set last year and I can see he's going to be making an appearance again this year too. I had a ball making this treat container and it didn't take me long but I think I'm going to need to design something simpler for mass production :)

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes hauntingly delightful, Stampin' Up four frames; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up basic black, so saffron, Papertrey Ink vintage cream; Paper - Authentique blissful felicity; Ribbon - Stampin' Up basic black; Twine - The Twinery; Dies - Stampin' Up/Sizzix mini milk carton, Lil' Inker Designs flags & tags; Punches - Stampin' Up

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 28 August 2012 at 13:42 , Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

This is just fantastic Debby!

 
At 28 August 2012 at 13:43 , Blogger Jennifer K said...

That is a super cute treat box but I would go batty, pun intended, making dozens to hand out. Especially when the kids tear through it to get to the good stuff inside! I would cry over all the hard work ruined. :) I bet you come up with something awesome that you can make for mass production.

 
At 28 August 2012 at 13:57 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

Cuter than cute!!!

 
At 28 August 2012 at 14:06 , Blogger Annette Allen said...

wow this is adorable...

 
At 28 August 2012 at 15:18 , Blogger Casandra Bennett said...

Awe, sweet little mummy. :)

 
At 28 August 2012 at 17:31 , Blogger shirley-bee said...

I'm not surprised you have a hundred little visitors at your door if this is anything to go by! I could pop round myself!

 
At 29 August 2012 at 01:26 , Blogger Susan said...

What a fabulous treat bag! Love that mummy and your whole design!

 
At 29 August 2012 at 02:37 , Blogger Wida said...

What Shirley said!!! I want one!

 
At 29 August 2012 at 03:19 , Blogger Darnell said...

Dang.

 
At 29 August 2012 at 18:33 , Blogger Aileen said...

So cute. Lovely treat box. x

 
At 30 August 2012 at 13:05 , Blogger Aimes said...

We don't really do Halloween either, but I have so much fun whipping up projects for it that I insist that my nieces and nephews celebrate it - even if my niece is now nearly 15 LOL!
Such a sweet treat bag...or is it a trick....?!
Hugs!
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home