This page has moved to a new address.

cas-ual fridays 72

lime doodle: cas-ual fridays 72

28 September 2012

cas-ual fridays 72

This is my second post today - please scroll down for a bit of There She Goes Halloween fun!


It's Friday morning, so that means it must be time for another challenge from CAS-ual Fridays :) We want you to toot your own horn by creating a card inspired by your own blog header. Our sponsor this week is A Muse Studio with a prize package worth over $35!



I love my blog header designed by Kristina of Two Happy Mamas - two colours that make me happy, a bit of texty fun with a clean and simple style. I spent a while searching through my stamp sets to find a 'happy' stamp in a clean font and a 'birthday' in more of a script font. The grey strip underneath was inspired by how my blog looks from my phone - the mobile version shows the post date as a grey block with white writing.




I suppose it's only fitting that a card inspired by my blog should be CAS! Here's links to the rest of the DT to keep you inspired:

Michele Gross - The Boss 
Christina MacLaren 
Dana Seymour 
Debby Hughes - that's me! 
Gayatri Murani 
Jenny Mullens 
Julie Day 
Karolyn Loncon 
Kimberley Lane 
Laurie Willison 
Lorena Canto 
Lynn Mangan 

Piali Biswas
Virginia Lu

Not forgetting the facebook team who will be posting to facebook and their blogs during the week:


Angie Tieman 
Deb Wabbe 
Lisa Addesa 
Stephanie Washburn 
Suzanne Dahlberg 


Supplies: Stamps - Papertrey Ink birthday bash sentiments, birthday by the numbers, around and about sentiments; Inks - Versacolor lime, Versamark, Hobbycraft turquoise; Card - Stampin' Up basic gray

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 28 September 2012 at 06:28 , Blogger Gayatri said...

Perfect CAS card and perfect interpretation of your blog header:)

 
At 28 September 2012 at 06:52 , Blogger Brenda said...

Super interpretation of your blog header.

 
At 28 September 2012 at 10:52 , Blogger Lynn said...

Happy sigh...love this!

 
At 28 September 2012 at 12:36 , Blogger Deborah Frings said...

Simply gorgeous! I love these colours too!

 
At 28 September 2012 at 13:15 , Blogger ~amy~ said...

LOVE...I am always inspired by you.

 
At 28 September 2012 at 14:01 , Blogger Marlena M. said...

This is so. perfectly. you! I love it~

 
At 28 September 2012 at 16:07 , Blogger Jennifer Rzasa said...

This is so cool. Such a fun challenge!

 
At 29 September 2012 at 01:04 , Blogger Ardyth said...

Recognized yours right away! Such a great challenge - can't wait to play!

 
At 29 September 2012 at 07:51 , Blogger Kelly Griglione said...

Yep, no doubt about it, this one is yours! For the designers post on CASual Friday it should have just been card photos, and then we guess who it is!

 
At 29 September 2012 at 15:32 , Blogger Amy Johnson said...

Another fabulous CAS card!

 
At 30 September 2012 at 00:39 , Blogger Julie said...

Love, Love, Love this!!! I hope I get a chance to play this week. What a great idea for a challenge!

 
At 30 September 2012 at 15:06 , Blogger Christina said...

So clean and crisp, Debby! I love how the gray strip grounds the sentiment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home