This page has moved to a new address.

iron craft

lime doodle: iron craft

8 April 2013

iron craft




A little while ago the lovely Chaitali contacted me to ask if I'd be interested in her challenge based on the Iron Chef show. What a fabulous idea! Two designers pitting themselves against each other while using some of the same elements; for our Iron Craft challenge we settled on the There She Goes set Oh Snap and the design from CAS(E) This Sketch #7.



I've used a couple of the larger cameras from the Oh Snap set in the past, so today I thought I'd turn my attentions to one of the smaller images. I pulled out my Simon Says Stamp water colour paper and white heat embossed three cameras before using Inktense pencils and loosely washing them with colour. I pulled the rainbow colours down onto some little strips of card and added glossy accents to these and some die cut black hearts too.

Now you have to see what Chaitali has made! I can't wait to see - she has tantalised me with this sneak peek!


Now onto my other news: I'm making some changes for my blog! I'm planning on a new home for my crafty pursuits and I'm hoping to make the move soon! So if things look a bit odd around these parts then please bear with me. I am attempting to do everything myself which has been a steep learning curve but I've actually really enjoyed the process. I will be back soon with more details but in the meantime I'm crossing my fingers that it all goes smoothly :)

Supplies: Stamps - There She Goes oh snap, Hero Arts tweed pattern s5654; Inks - Versamark, Versafine onyx black; Card - Simon Says Stamp water color paper sss69, Papertrey Ink true black, kraft, new leaf, Stampin' Up island indigo; Derwent inktense pencils; Hero Arts white embossing powder; Dies - Simon Says Stamp holiday shapes s131

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At 8 April 2013 at 14:20 , Blogger Tracey McNeely said...

Debby a fantastic card, those cameras are brilliant.

 
At 8 April 2013 at 14:51 , Blogger Julie S said...

What a fun idea! Great card and good luck with the move.

 
At 8 April 2013 at 15:08 , Blogger Mandy said...

fabulous card Debby
xx

 
At 8 April 2013 at 16:59 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh thats how you colored the cameras! I need Inktense pencils I think :D Fabulous card!! Thanks for playing with me for Iron Craft! Have fun with your blog changes! Can't wait to see the new look :)

 
At 8 April 2013 at 17:05 , Blogger Silli said...

Very pretty Debby, love the hearts! xoxo

 
At 8 April 2013 at 19:26 , Blogger Winnie said...

You guys did a great job. Had to bounce over here to tell you. Such a fun idea for a challenge. I love the strips and hearts you added to your piece. Just lovely.

 
At 8 April 2013 at 20:14 , Blogger Danni said...

This is so fun!! Great card!

 
At 8 April 2013 at 20:37 , Blogger Taheerah said...

Awesome card Debby, the colours are fab! Can't wait to see how the new blog turns out!!

 
At 8 April 2013 at 20:44 , Blogger mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Too gorgeous! Love the colour against the white, Debby. Thanks for always giving us such lovely inspiration & happy moving. I just know you'll be every bit as fabulous with your online designing as you are with paper. :o)

 
At 9 April 2013 at 00:41 , Blogger jintyoo7 said...

Very cool card, Debby! Love the sweet little hearts! Can't wait to see your new blog :)

 
At 9 April 2013 at 16:14 , Blogger Lea L. said...

Loving the cameras, and those fun black hearts!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home